TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
In these Terms and Conditions, unless the context otherwise requires, the following expressions have the following meanings:
- Supplier means Scholes Family Butchers a trading name of G&A Meats Ltd, company registered in England and Wales, Company number 11918209 whose registered address is 126 Westbourne Road, Marsh, Huddersfield, United Kingdom, HD1 4LF, that owns and operates the Website.
- Website means scholesfamilybutchers.com
- Buyer means a person or business who buys or agrees to buy the Goods and/or Services from the Supplier.
- Terms and Conditions means the terms and conditions of sale set out in this agreement.
- Goods means the products that the Buyer agrees to buy from the Supplier
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall affect the Buyer’s statutory rights as a Consumer.
- These Terms and Conditions apply to all contracts for the sale of Goods and/or Services by the Supplier to the Buyer and prevail over any other documentation or communication from the Buyer.
- Acceptance of delivery of the Goods shall be deemed conclusive evidence of the Buyer’s acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Any variation to these Terms and Conditions (including any special terms and conditions agreed between the parties) shall be inapplicable unless agreed in writing by the Supplier.
2.6. Any complaints should be addressed to the Supplier’s address stated in clause 1.6. above.
3.1 All orders shall be deemed to be an offer by the Buyer to purchase Goods are subject to acceptance by the Supplier. The Supplier may choose not to accept an order for any reason.
3.2 Where the Goods ordered by the Buyer are not available from stock the Buyer shall be notified and given the option to wait until the Goods are available from stock, either take an alternative substitution product suggested by the Supplier which will be of equal or greater value at no additional cost or, in or cancel the order and receive a full refund within 28 days
- PRICE AND PAYMENT
- The price of the Goods shall be that stipulated in our marketing communications including on the Website. The price is inclusive of VAT. The shown price excludes delivery charges (unless otherwise stated).
- When ordering online, the total purchase price, including VAT and delivery, if any, will be displayed in the Buyer’s shopping cart prior to confirming the order. When placing an order by telephone the charges will be confirmed before the order is placed.
- Where applicable, if any order is not paid or payment is not approved, the amount owing will be treated as overdue and the Supplier will be entitled to suspend the delivery of Goods until payment has been received.
- RIGHTS OF SUPPLIER
- The Supplier reserves the right to update prices in marketing communications and on the Website. The Supplier shall make every effort to ensure prices are correct at the point at which the Buyer places an order.
- The Supplier reserves the right to withdraw any Goods and any promotional offer from marketing materials or the Website at any time.
- CONTRACTUAL CAPACITY
The Goods can be purchased by persons with contractual capacity, when appropriate the Buyer will be asked when placing an order to declare that they are of the appropriate legal age to purchase the Goods.
- Where a specific delivery date has been agreed, and where this delivery date cannot be met, the Buyer will be notified and given the opportunity to agree a new delivery date or receive a full refund.
- Delivery is typically on the first available date to the specific area, however, in the event an date is agreed, the Supplier shall use its reasonable endeavours to meet any date agreed for delivery. In any event time of delivery shall not be of the essence and the Supplier shall not be liable for any losses, costs, damages or expenses incurred by the Buyer or any third party arising directly or indirectly out of not meeting any estimated delivery date.
- Delivery of the Goods shall be made to the Buyer’s address specified in the order and the Buyer shall make all arrangements necessary to take delivery of the Goods whenever they are tendered for delivery.
- Risk in the Goods shall pass to the Buyer upon delivery of the Goods, or where the Buyer fails to take delivery at the agreed time, at the time delivery was attempted
- Property in the Goods shall not pass to the Buyer until payment of the price has been made in full.
- CANCELLATION AND RETURN
The Buyer may cancel the order for any reason up to the point of delivery and any payments made by the Buyer shall be refunded in full within 28 days.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Except as may be implied by law where the Buyer is dealing as a Consumer, in the event of any breach of these Terms and Conditions by the Supplier the remedies of the Buyer shall be limited to the price of the Goods.
- FORCE MAJEURE
The Supplier shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform any of its obligations if the delay or failure results from events or circumstances outside its reasonable control, including but not limited to, acts of God, strikes, lock outs, accidents, war, fire, failure of any communications, telecommunications or computer system, breakdown of plant or machinery or shortage or unavailability of raw materials from a natural source of supply, and the Supplier shall be entitled to a reasonable extension of its obligations.
If any term or provision of these Terms and Conditions is held invalid, illegal or unenforceable such provision shall be severed, and the remainder provisions shall continue in full force and effect.
- CHANGES TO TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The Supplier shall be entitled to alter these Terms and Conditions at any time, but this right shall not affect the existing Terms and Conditions accepted by the Buyer upon making a purchase.
- APPLICABLE LAW
These terms and conditions are governed by English law.
You can contact G and A Meats Ltd by email on email@example.com
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this Website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), G&A Meats Ltd, the owner and operator of this Website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by G and A Meats Ltd and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to G and A Meats Ltd and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this Website. By using the Website and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
Intellectual property and acceptable use
- All Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of G and A Meats Ltd, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner’s prior written permission
- You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do not retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen
- You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of G&A Meats Ltd.
- You acknowledge that you are responsible for any Content you may submit via the Website, including the legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality and copyright of any such Content. You may not upload to, distribute or otherwise publish through the Website any Content that (i) is confidential, proprietary, false, fraudulent, libellous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, infringing on intellectual property rights, abusive, illegal or otherwise objectionable; (ii) may constitute or encourage a criminal offence, violate the rights of any party or otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law; or (iii) may contain software viruses, political campaigning, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of “spam.” You may not use a false email address or other identifying information, impersonate any person or entity or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any content. You may not upload commercial content onto the Website.
- You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all the rights to the Content you post; that the Content is accurate; that use of the Content you supply does not violate any provision of these terms and conditions and will not cause injury to any person; and that you will indemnify G and A Meats Ltd for all claims resulting from Content you supply.
- You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
- in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website;
- in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
- making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
Registration (when if applicable)
- You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
- You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provide when registering by updating your personal details to ensure we can communicate with you effectively.
- We may suspend or cancel your registration with immediate effect for any reasonable purposes or if you breach these terms and conditions.
- You may cancel your registration at any time by informing us in writing to the address at the end of these terms and conditions. If you do so, you must immediately stop using the Website. Cancellation or suspension of your registration does not affect any statutory rights.
Password and security
- When you register on this Website, you will be asked to create a password, which you should keep confidential and not disclose or share with anyone.
- If we have reason to believe that there is or is likely to be any misuse of the Website or breach of security, we may require you to change your password or suspend your account.
Links to other websites
- This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of G&A Meats Ltd or that of our affiliates.
- We assume no responsibility for the content of such Websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them.
- The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
Availability of the Website and disclaimers
- Any online facilities, tools, services or information that G&A Meats Ltd makes available through the Website (the Service) is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. G&A Meats Ltd is under no obligation to update information on the Website.
- Whilst G&A Meats Ltd uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
- G&A Meats Ltd accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
- G&A Meats Ltd reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
Limitation of liability
- Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, G&A Meats Ltd accepts no liability for any of the following:
- any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
- loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
- any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
- These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
- The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
- If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Walesand all disputes arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh
G&A Meats Ltd details
- G &A Meats Ltd is a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 11918209 registered address is 126 Westbourne Road, Marsh, Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, HD1 4LF and it operates the Website https://scholesfamilybutchers.com .VAT number is 319228012.
You can contact G&A Meats Ltd by email on firstname.lastname@example.org.